Join a community of people who care!
If you support victims and survivors and want to stay involved in making sure their voices are heard in North Carolina, join the North Carolina Victim Assistance Network today! Join as an individual or as an agency.
Benefits of membership
- Quarterly issues of Network News
- Timely updates about victims’ rights, services and public policy changes
- Discounts on customized professional training
- Discounted rates to attend NCVAN’s trainings and biennial conference
- Free door badge and badge for your website showing you are a member of NCVAN, standing with us supporting violent crime victims
Join NCVAN to support victims!
Join online and pay with credit card!
- Individual Membership – $50/year
- Agency/Organization Membership – $150/year
- Student Membership – $25/year
Or download the appropriate application form (below) and mail to:
NC Victim Assistance Network
P.O. Box 32173
Raleigh, NC 27622